Hall Ticket Notification - Instructions issued to the Students who have exhausted maximum period of study by Coe1
- The students are requested to collect their Hall Tickets on or before 10.02.2018 in their respective Examination centres.
- The students who have no photos in their Hall Tickets issued by the University must paste their photos in the Hall Ticket generated by this office and to be attested by a Gazetted Officer who is not below the rank of A or B Grade of State Government or Central Government Services.
- In order to confirm their identity they must bring either their Aadhar Cards/ Driving Licenses/any other valid ID's as admissib e under law.
- The students who have not registered their names and paid fees for the examination as per the instructions issued i the earlier notification in 44254/COE/C10/2017 dated 09.11.17 shall not be permitted to appear for the examination.
- The student shall be permitted to write their arrear subjects which are specifically indicated in the Hall Ticket as per the registration done by the students.
- No change of centre will be entertained on any account. The students will be permitted to their examination in the respective; centres only as they opted earlier.
- All guidelines issued to the regular students will apply to these students also while writing their examinations.