In this article you will get all the important information related to TNEA 2018 Documents Needed to Enclosed with Application Form. Many students who were applying for TNEA 2018 have confusion in Attaching the required Documents or Certificates with the TNEA 2018 Application Form.
TAMIL NADU ENGINEERING ADMISSIONS 2018
INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES RELATED TO TNEA 2018 DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO BE ATTACHED
The following documents should be enclosed with the application are,
1. Filled-in Coding Sheet
2. Special Reservation Form (s) with DD and photocopy of the Relevant Certificate (s) – If applicable
3. 10th Mark Sheet
4. HSC / Equivalent Mark Sheet*
5. Transfer Certificate*
6. Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC and BCM (either
Permanent card or electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate)
7. HSC Hall Ticket
8. Nativity Certificate only in electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate – If applicable
9. First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration (only in electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate) – If applicable
10. Srilankan Tamil Refugee certificate – If applicable
*Candidates appeared for HSC / Equivalent examination in March 2018 must produce Original Mark sheet and TC at the time of counselling. However, downloaded copy of the mark sheet should be enclosed, others to enclose a copy of Mark sheet and TC.
- If appropriate certificates or supporting documents are not enclosed then their Application Form will not be considered.
- Applications received after the due date or not in the prescribed form or not correctly filled-up application or incomplete prescribed certificates or documents not enclosed or unfullfilment the terms of the instructions will be considered defective and are liable for rejection without notice. The Secretary, TNEA will not be responsible for any delay in post or otherwise in respect of the receipt of application after the due date. No correspondence will be entertained in this respect.
- Legal action would be taken on parents / candidates for furnishing bogus documents.
If You Have Any Doubts Please Comment Below or Contact Us @ email@example.com