I prepared a list of top 4 android apps for live video streaming and cricket updates on the go. These free android apps will not only provide score updates , it also has some additional features like ball by ball updates, live commentary, Match Fixtures, Video highlights, Details about Teams and Players , Cricket news & buzz. If you have missed out the action, you can download any of these apps to get all alerts about cricket world.
These free android apps will also provide updates to other tournaments like IPLT20, ODI, and TEST & T20’S.
Today I will review the features of each apps and now let’s jump into list of top 4 android apps for live cricket updates on the go.
Cricbuzz Cricket Scores & News is a free android app for cricket updates, this is one of the best android app for live score updates. It is Top highly rated application sports app. I recommend this app, if you have low data plan or if you want fast score updates. Let’s jump to features of Cricbuzz Cricket Scores & News app.
Top features of Cricbuzz Cricket Scores & News:
- Live cricket score updates and ball by ball text commentary.
- Match alerts via push notification service.
- Latest cricket news and editorials.
- Differential sized Widgets for homescreen.
- Player profiles, Player and Team Rankings for ODIs, Tests, and T20Is.
- Share the score via sms/email or to Facebook/Twitter.
The ESPNcricinfo Cricket App is another free & top rated android app on sports section. This app provides live video coverage with other additional features like latest scores, breaking-stories, player statistics, records, rankings, and exclusive content from the best writers, audio, video and much more. Let’s see the top features of ESPNcricinfo Cricket App.
Top features of The ESPNcricinfo Cricket App:
- Enhanced live game coverage with ball by ball commentary, live game switcher, news, photos, points table, graphs and player profiles from every international game and a full screen mode.
- Push notifications for instant alerts.
- Watch and listen to the latest ESPNcricinfo video and audio podcasts.
- Quiz, Glossary and Snippets to ensure you know the game better.
- Cricket live ball by ball coverage & much more.
Star Sports Cricket Scores is a free android app which provides live streaming of all tournaments & series. This app is from official television of many matches, so you can expect great & fastest update on LIVE Cricket, Football, Tennis, Formula 1 (F1), Kabaddi, Badminton & Hockey streaming will keep you in action round the year. The app allows you to follow the match the way you want – LIVE and 5 min delay match streaming, scorecard, LIVE scores & commentary, video match highlights, fixtures & results, points tally and team standings. To watch the match LIVE, simply subscribe & watch LIVE matches on the advanced video player, which is packed with premium features.
Top features of Star Sports Cricket Scores app:
- LIVE cricket streaming for all ODI, T20 & Test cricket matches.
- Full LIVE scorecard, LIVE scores, ball by ball commentary, match schedules, points tally, standings & other statistics, fixtures & results.
- AD-free browsing.
- HD video streaming & much more.
4. Yahoo Cricket:
Yahoo Cricket is last on my list and it is best for live score updates. It consumes only less data as like Cricbuzz android app. This app comes with a slew of features and user-friendly interactions not seen on any cricket app for Android yet. Let’s see the features of Yahoo Cricket.
Top features of Yahoo Cricket app:
- Instant real time updates of a live match.
- Detailed ball-by-ball commentary.
- Widget to enjoy a live match right on your home screen.
- Photo galleries & latest news articles from the world of cricket.
- Ad-free updates.
- And much more.
If you have any other best android app from play store, feel free to post below on comment box.
Hope you loved my article on 4 android apps for live cricket updates On The Go, Thank you. Share this article with your friends on Social networks.