Unblock Yourself from Someone's Whatsapp Account 2016 - Whatsapp is one of best Top rated messenger app for Android, windows, iOS, etc. WhatsApp Messenger is a cross-platform mobile messaging app which allows you to exchange messages without having to pay for SMS. WhatsApp Messenger is available for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone and Nokia and yes, those phones can all message each other! Because WhatsApp Messenger uses the same internet data plan that you use for email and web browsing, there is no cost to message and stay in touch with your friends. In addition to basic messaging WhatsApp users can create groups, send each other unlimited images, video and audio media messages.
|How to Unblock Yourself from Someone's Whatsapp Account 2016|
In this post we are going to show How to Unblock Yourself from Whatsapp. If you Trouble or Send Spam Messages to hurt they will Block, so you will not able to Text or Chat with them after Blocking your Number. So in this Guide we will Guide you to Unblock Yourself from Whatsapp without accessing their smartphone or WhatsApp account.
Before Going In To Unblock Yourself from Whatsapp:
- Before Proceeding into steps take a backup of your Chat messages safely.
- For that Go to Settings >> Chat settings >> Backup Conversations.
- No a backup of your will be safely stored on your Mobile.
- Open Whatsapp on your Mobile.
- Now go to Settings >> Account Option >> Delete My account.
- Don't worry your messages will restored again, because we already taken a backup for safety.
- Now Go to Applications >> Whatsapp app >> Clear DATA & CACHE and Uninstall Whatsapp Completely.
- Now Restart Your Phone and Then Install Whatsapp From Playstore.
- Now Enter the Details and create an account.
- Now you are Unblocked from your friend’s whatsapp account.
Enjoy friends Share this Trick with your Friends on Social Networks.